Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So sad

Tonight I am so sad. My husband has a job at night from 7 to 10. I decided I would actually wait up for him. I was making an attempt on what has been nothing but a failed marriage. An hour after he was suppose to be home, I started to worry. I tried calling, but no answer. After a couple times of calling and no answer, I started to get really worried. As time passed I started to get more and more worried. I was shaking. He finally calls and he is at a bar.
I was going to surprise him by waiting up. Now I can't sleep. I'm up crying. Same thing I do a lot of nights. I am so sad right now. This is why I don't try anymore. Its why I just go through and live my life. I just wish so badly that things could be the way they used to be. When he couldn't wait to spend time with me. When he held me. When he would do nothing to hurt me.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Shannon :( I'll kick his butt for you when I finally get to come home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I've been through this and it pisses me off sooooo bad for you! My only suggestion is to leave him! It doesnt have to be permanently but to let him know that being with you is no joke and that he has to change. Men dont change unless they have to!
    -barbie @ Life as a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's been there, done that. He's not changing anytime soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep which means get my ass in gear to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you Shannon!

    ReplyDelete