Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My first blog

This is my very first blog.  Yep, I have never blogged once in my life.  Recently I started reading a friends blog.  She and I are alike in many ways; which encouraged me to start blogging.  I thought for my first blog I would give you a little background about myself.  That way it will be easier to follow along if you read future blogs from me.
My name is Shannon and I am 31 years old.  I live in Arizona with my husband and kids.  I work in a retail store for the cell phone industry.  You could probably list me as extremely middle class.  Most of my blogs will be about my family life.  There is a reason I picked the blog name I did.  My husband and I marriage is not very good.  I love the man, but he is a complete idiot.  I almost named this blog "dear idiot."  As you follow along you will learn what I mean.
My kids are my life.  They keep me going.  I lost custody of them for a year from a cps case.  I am not ashamed of this.  It made me a stronger person and appreciate family more.  There is alot I want to accomplish out of life for both me and my children.
One of the reasons I started blogging is to get things out.  I have only a couple people I can talk to and I don't see them very often.  I do not have any family support and most people around me do not know what I really go through.  Maybe through blogging I can find some support.  Or at least clear my head.
Hope you enjoy,
Shannon

3 comments:

  1. I found you on LIFE AFTER KIDS!! And I have to say I think theres a little idiot in every man lol
    Im your new follower! :)
    -Barbie
    http://lovinlifebarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, someone beat me and twisted my arm until I came over here, so here I am ! LOL Just kidding. You will find that blogging will not only help you clear your mind and get things off your chest, but it will also open you up to recieve some really good advice at times. Others that read you might be able to offer some insight on things that you may not have thought about.

    It's nice to "meet" you Shannon. If you need any help here in the bloggy world, be sure to ask. It's a great community and you can really find some love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, listen to Cinnamon! She's awesome and has helped me sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete