Saturday, September 24, 2011

Taking bets!

So this weekend I am taking bets on what my house will look like Sunday night.  Let me give you a little background before you make the bet.  My husband is not the best caretaker in the world and he is lazy.  His idea of watching the children is yelling down the hall while he sits on the couch.  When I come home from work and ask why the living room is so messy, he tells me to ask the kids.  Lunch time is a free for all.  He lets them grab whatever they want and eat in the living room.  The kids have total control of the house.
When you ask him to help clean up, it is half assed.  His idea of doing laundry is taking the clothes out of the dryer and leaving them in the basket for me to put away.  I have to re-dry them to get rid of the wrinkles.  If you ask him to clean the bathroom he takes everything and shoves it under the cabinet.  All the cleaning supplies are under the kitchen sink.  They have been there since we lived there.  If you ask him where they are he will look at you and say, "I don't know."
This weekend the husband does not work and I do.  In fact I have two 12 hour days ahead of me since we had someone quit last week.  So now I am taking bets on what my house will look like by Sunday night.  My bet is it will look like a tornado landed on my house.  Does anybody else have any bets?

6 comments:

  1. Hello from LBS Tea Party! I am so with you on that! I know there are exceptions but most men don't babysit like women do. You know the Royal Gorge; right? Here's what my hubby did on our visit way back when. http://bit.ly/qK5R6Y From that, the stories just get scarier... Just walk in with a hose and let it fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I LOVE your background! It's so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaa... oh yeah.. you should totally take pics of the tornado distruction. I am sure many of us could nod our heads and go, "Yep... looks familiar!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is you'll be lucky if it looks that good. LOL Visiting from the tea party!

    ReplyDelete